If you missed last year’s series of holiday-gift posts, you can find the beginning here.
I’m going to throw out a few brief suggestions, with more to come in subsequent posts.
- Vintage flash, framed for display (available on eBay and multiple web sites)
- A tattoo shaped charm, to wear on a necklace, key chain or charm bracelet
- A t-shirt with a tattoo design or an appropriate slogan
- Tickets to an upcoming tattoo expo
- This would probably require the cooperation of the recipient: A full color photo of his/her best ink, framed
- A photo of your own favorite tattoo to give to an appreciative friend or relative
- Tickets to see a tattooed musician or musical group
What’s your best gift idea for multicolored people?
photo credit: PORKCHOP RULES